Posted on April 2, 2010, in Writing Happenings and tagged contest, inspirational, Inspirational Thoughts, Not my best quality writing. I was trying to get water out of rocks. Although these types of challenges are fun, patience, some days are a drag. I’m not supposed to feel like this until week two. It’s too early for the writer’s fatigue. It's time to hit the sack to renew the brain cells and try again tomorrow., writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @AdaBrownell I just saw this message. My mom was in the hospital for 6 weeks. So I've been taking care of her. Nice hearing from you. 1 month ago
- RT @WillowdaleCR: @MisKaren1 at the CR One Day 2017 VA with our new PA state rep apprentice @nanceweber! @celebraterecvry @CRsummits https:… 1 month ago
- #Biblefor21 https://t.co/nQxZEVrWeH 1 month ago
- #Biblefor21 https://t.co/KRYKsqX13y 1 month ago
- 21-Day Plan for Busy Women: A Rich and Satisfying Life bible.com/r/1o Day 1 #Biblefor21 https://t.co/XTtaNVO41C 1 month ago