Posted on April 2, 2010, in Writing Happenings and tagged contest, inspirational, Inspirational Thoughts, Not my best quality writing. I was trying to get water out of rocks. Although these types of challenges are fun, patience, some days are a drag. I’m not supposed to feel like this until week two. It’s too early for the writer’s fatigue. It's time to hit the sack to renew the brain cells and try again tomorrow., writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Texas man sues date for texting during a movie cnn.com/2017/05/17/us/… I would pay him back. But he would have hear what I needed to say. 1 week ago
- RT @hisinarizona: @CRsummits Working the Steps, growing in relationship with God, Life changing!!! 2 weeks ago
- RT @CRsummits: It's a BRAND NEW day! It's a BRAND NEW SUMMIT! crsummits.com https://t.co/wcN2SKO8FB 3 weeks ago
- RT @CRsummits: We want to help you GROW your ministry through strategic planning! Check out our brand new workshop & main session @ https:/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CRsummits: "Loving the BROKEN"...a brand new Summit workshop. It's what Celebrate Recovery is all about! Have you registered? https:/… 3 weeks ago