Posted on April 2, 2010, in Writing Happenings and tagged contest, inspirational, Inspirational Thoughts, Not my best quality writing. I was trying to get water out of rocks. Although these types of challenges are fun, patience, some days are a drag. I’m not supposed to feel like this until week two. It’s too early for the writer’s fatigue. It's time to hit the sack to renew the brain cells and try again tomorrow., writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @CRsummits: Thousands are getting ready to make their way to the biggest recovery party on the planet! Will you be at this year's BRAND… 1 week ago
- From CNN: Remembering the seven USS Fitzgerald sailors Remembering the seven USS Fitzgerald sailors cnn.com/2017/06/19/pol… 4 weeks ago
- A daily reminder for our lives! https://t.co/y5pENmPOGd 1 month ago
- Texas man sues date for texting during a movie cnn.com/2017/05/17/us/… I would pay him back. But he would have hear what I needed to say. 2 months ago
- RT @hisinarizona: @CRsummits Working the Steps, growing in relationship with God, Life changing!!! 2 months ago