Posted on April 2, 2010, in Writing Happenings and tagged contest, inspirational, Inspirational Thoughts, Not my best quality writing. I was trying to get water out of rocks. Although these types of challenges are fun, patience, some days are a drag. I’m not supposed to feel like this until week two. It’s too early for the writer’s fatigue. It's time to hit the sack to renew the brain cells and try again tomorrow., writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @jaydira The thought alone, no matter when is unacceptable. No woman is trying to get raped. 1 week ago
- I'm sure it was taken out of context...i hope so 🤤 twitter.com/mcspocky/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @CRsummits: Thousands are getting ready to make their way to the biggest recovery party on the planet! Will you be at this year's BRAND… 2 months ago
- From CNN: Remembering the seven USS Fitzgerald sailors Remembering the seven USS Fitzgerald sailors cnn.com/2017/06/19/pol… 3 months ago
- A daily reminder for our lives! https://t.co/y5pENmPOGd 3 months ago