It’s going to be alright! Sometimes that’s all we want and need to hear, but not always have the opportunity to do so. Even the strongest of the believers have their days of concern and sorrow.
Sometimes you feel like the weight of the world is upon your shoulders and although your faith tells you that there’s hope and that in the midst of your tears God will do something absolutely wonderful, you still feel the pain.
But your spouse is involved in their own issues, and when you call a friend to talk they are happy that you called because they wanted your support over their own problems and you end up again alone in the pain.
I’m here to tell you what you’ve been needing to hear, “It’s going to be alright. Keep your chin up. You know your FATHER, and He will make it alright. You are not alone, I’m standing here with you”
From my heart to yours a big hug.
WF: Worship Friday
- WF: Lifting the name of God (therisingmuse.com)
- WF: Lord I need you (therisingmuse.com)
- WF: Resting in his peace (therisingmuse.com)
- WF: Get off the fence (therisingmuse.com)
- WF: Through the eyes of God (therisingmuse.com)