The Treasure Seeker
Today we have the visit of Author Teena Stewart who will be introducing us her new book, “The Treasure Seeker”
The Treasure Seeker: Finding Love and Value in the Arms of Your Loving Heavenly Father was written to encourage and equip women who are either seeking God or who want to grow closer to God & Christ. At the heart of the book is the concept that we are a valuable treasure and when we finally connect with God and allow him to “find” us, we’ll enter an amazing rich relationship we never knew existed. Once we enter that relationship, God goes from the role of Treasure Seeker to that of Master Jeweler who will refine and make us into the gemstones we were meant to be. It’s about becoming a woman of excellence without all the pressure to be perfect.
- Intriguing treasure stories
- A study of the “Lost” parables including the lost coin, the lost sheep, the prodigal son, the treasure hidden in a field, and the pearl of great price
- Points to ponder at the end of each chapter for reflection and discussion
- A chapter highlighting gemstone attributes allowing readers to determine which gemstone they are most like
- A Treasure Seeker Jewelry line created by author/artist Teena Stewart available at a discount when you purchase the book.Receive 10% off when you purchase the book and show proof of purchase. Here’s the link to the jewelry line. http://www.serendipitni.com.
Women can use it for personal study or for group study. It’s a great resource to share with someone you may want to understand the gospel in a very simple and non-pressing way.
Teena Stewart is an author and artist whose work reflects the spiritual message of being broken and yet valuable in God’s eyes—a message incorporated in her book The Treasure Seeker: Finding Value and Love in the Arms of Your Loving Heavenly Father (Wine Press). When she isn’t creating up-cycled treasure (artwork and jewelry) from discarded and found objects, she is writing articles and books or leading ministry for Java Journey, an innovative coffee shop ministry in Hickory, NC.
Teena understands firsthand what it means to go from something of seemingly little value to a beautiful and valuable treasure in God’s eyes.
The Treasure Seeker is available in paperback and ebook from and can be purchased at the following locations Amazon (http://tinyurl.com/anf7wza), Teena’s Website (http://teenastewart.com/) and Wine Press Books (http://tinyurl.com/a3v7byk) and most other book stores.
The ebook version of The Treasure Seeker will be free on 2/17 & 2/18 on Amazon.com
How to Connect with Teena
Her website www.teenastewart.com
Personal Facebook http://www.facebook.com/teena.stewart
Facebook Author Pages http://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Teena-M-Stewart/216334111720519