Oh wow, my dear Sonia from Doing the Write Thing has considered me worthy of the Plastic Fantastic Memetastic Blog Award!!. As excited as I am to receive my first blog award, I’m not sure what I’m being awarded for.
I’m not sure why is plastic? Maybe the actual original trophy was made out of plastic. I don’t know. Then it’s fantastic, well thank you if you think that I’m fantastic, not yet, but working on it…and it’s memetastic. Meme what? what does that even mean?
My friends Google, Oxford and Webster had nothing for me this time. Even the urban dictionary had no explanation for me and the few things I read were so complex that I’m not even going to try to confuse you on that one. I was pretty disappointed especially with Oxford. Now you accepted LOL and OMG as words in the dictionary, which are abbreviations, but you don’t have the definition of memetastic. Think about that Oxford for just a minute!
Back to the celebration:
However there are rules for those who receive this precious award. Here are the rules:
- You must proudly display the award in a post.
- You must list 5 things about yourself and 4 of the 5 must be lies.
(your readers must guess which one is the truth)
- And you must then pass this prestigious award on, to 5 deserving bloggers.
I was told that truly horrible things will happen to the blogger who fails to fulfill the requirements in a timely manner (possibly involving wire cutters, zombies and/or winged cats). I’m not a superstitious person, but why spoil the fun.
Five things about me (remember four lies and a truth) This was hard, I only make up stuff for my fiction writing. You would think that it was a walk in the park. Think again.
- I write fan/fic especially about Pokémon’s in addition to my inspirational writing.
- I have visited at least 20 states in the US.
- I have a thing for reality shows. I can’t get enough of them. Jersey Shore, every single housewives series, basketball wives, etc.
- I had written seven novels in long hand and I lost them during a move.
- My favorite pet as a child was a cat named Mimi, she was the sweetest thing.
And now for the next five
victims award winners:
- Benny Soprano at RhymeswithCusack.com
- Lauren Makes
- Vincent at Art by Vincent Volya
- Gabe Frederick at Blogspotgeek
- Carrie at The Shannon Experience
Alrighty then. I’ve flaunted my greatness, told you sweet little lies, asked for forgiveness and passed on my memes (hopefully I get to keep my friends).
So, dearest readers, which tales are bold-faced (as opposed to shy-faced?) lies and which one is true? let’s see who get’s it right!