I don’t know about you, but this has been one hectic week. I’m not sure if the moon is in the wrong spot but the experience has been in the category from one of my favorite comedians Bill Engvall, “ Here’s your sign”.
Just to give you some of the highlights
- I have a new neighbor. I believe it’s just a lady as I haven’t seen any males going into the apartment. I was awakened by bear sounding noises. Someone snores and it’s quite loud.
- I was to produce pictures of an event that had not happened.
- I was questioned about why I had not called someone who had not given me their number.
- I had an appointment that was cancelled after I had arrived and waited for 30 minutes.
- *Drumroll* The one that takes the cake. My mother was prescribed a medication that clearly states in the instructions for it not to be prescribed to a person with a condition that she has. (No worries, she’s fine. We will not be going back to that doctor anytime soon)
To all of this, all I have to say is Thank God it’s Friday. In terms of this song, I love the energy it brings and it talks about how to keep moving in this crazy world. So join me in a dance of Praise and Worship for the one who gets us through our brightest days and the dealings of not so bright situations.
“I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”
In Growth Lessons, I was reminded of this beautiful truth: Our walk with the Lord is a process of growing up into the image of Christ. P. Yates
I would recommend this book for anyone who would like some common sense and light added to their life. C. Cunningham
Great for meditations and daily devotions. N. Thames
Posted on May 17, 2013, in Worship and tagged Bill Engvall, Christ, Friday, God, Great Comet, Growth Lessons, Lord, Mercy Me, Move, Naty Matos, River Thames, worship. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.